Deleting Autofill Entries
Tuesday, April 2nd, 2013
By: Steve Goldman, CCIM
Until you manually delete them, old email addresses will keep trying to autofill/autocomplete in Outlook, iPhones and other places. But it is easy to delete them.
1. Create a new email message in Outlook.
2. Start typing the name or address you want to remove.
3. Use the down arrow key to highlight the desired (undesired) entry.
4. Press Del.
1. Open Contacts
2. In the search box, start typing in the name until you see the old name entry.
3. Tap on it and confirm it is one you want to delete.
4. Tap Edit
5. Scroll to the bottom. Tap Delete Contact.