Find Development Land
Are you looking for a site? You’ve come to the right spot! With over 153 combined years of commercial brokerage experience, the real estate agents at Goldman Partners Realty have the experience it takes to search for the right sites and then to help as much as is needed to get to your grand opening. Talk to us whether you are searching for the site of your first or next business office, medical office, retail or multifamily property. We work with both seasoned investors and newbies and provide the level off real estate assistance you require.
Jump to Our Properties & Full MLS Search Options
We have experience with many property types, including:
- Medical Practice, Office, R&D, Call Center, Data Center
- Multi-family (multifamily, apartments) developments including Family Conventional, Student Housing, Senior, CCRC, and Tax Credit (LIHTC), Duplex
- Retail, Restaurants/Quick-Serv/Fast Food, Net Lease, Banks/Credit Unions, Church, Dollar Stores, Fitness Centers, Outlots
- Manufacturing, Distribution/Logistics, Office Warehouse, Industrial, Office Parks
- Amusement, Entertainment, Recreation, Sports, Outdoor Adventure, RV Resort, Tourism, Waterpark
- Automotive-Related: Car Lots, Gas Station/C-Store, Auto Parts, Car Repair.
- Self-Storage (Mini-storage)
- Residential Developments such as Subdivision lands for single-family detached, PUD, Condo, Townhouses
Learn about All Available Properties, Listed or not.
When you work with an agent from Goldman Partners Realty, rest assured you will be presented with all available listings:
- All of our active listings
- Listings of all other agents
- Our many “Pocket Listings” (properties which are not currently listed but which we know the owner will sell)
- As needed, we also “cold-call” owners of unlisted properties that meet your needs.
After we find a development property that works, the real work begins…
Our experienced agents can assist you with your due diligence & entitlement tasks by providing referrals to local experts on everything from utilities, geotech, environmental, radon, property tax appeals, rezoning and Use-on-Review and all the other myriad tasks that a developer must consider.
We can share examples for syndicating/group sponsorship and partnerships, Build-To-Suit, Ground Lease, seller-financing and more. And while we cannot provide legal, accounting or tax advice, we can provide referrals to licensed professionals in many categories.
How do i know if the land i’m interested in allows my business type?
- Should You Buy Now?
- Selecting a Broker
- Awards & Testimonials
- Read our Case Studies
- See our Recent Transactions
Let Us Search For You Search MLS