Farragut Retail, Prime Location, Bring All Offers
Thursday, January 22nd, 2015
By: Steve Goldman, CCIM
Investors are always asking us for our best deals. If you’re looking for an investment at a great location with a best-value price, this is it.
- Hard Corner location near Turkey Creek Shopping Center
- Located in a Strategic Plan Hub zone for Town of Farragut Planning who envision this area as a services or hospitality hub, with restaurants, hotels, a conference center, and offices
- 250-Unit Apartment complex will be built directly across Campbell Station Rd
- Adjacent to 5 hotels
WHAT’S OFFERED FOR SALE
18,487 SF building on 6.018 Acres
Can be divided/sold separately as:
– 18,487 SF Building & 2.25 Acres: $1,742,800
– Vacant Land 3.77 acres (1 acre minimum parcel size in this zone): $1,357,200
– Building & All 6.02 Acres: $3,100,000
The owner says: Bring all offers!
Currently owner/occupied as a retail store:
US Golf & Tennis – still operating
Will sell the real estate with or without the business
Grab this one before it’s gone — because it will go quickly.
Get all the details: Snyder Rd Offering Memorandum
Back to Blog